Thursday, May 28, 2009

" Dosth, Freund, Ami,Vrend, Amigo, Thozhi"




Since this long2 holidays, i've been interested in reading poems... This simple poem is about friendship. The words are simple, but very meaningful..






Whenever you need some space,
there's my room-
you can take it..
If someone breaks your heart,
together we'll unbreak it.




When you feel sad or empty inside,
I'll show you that you
You are not alone.
If you get lost out there,
I'll come and take you home.




I'll go with you
somewhere else,
when you
needed to get away. And
when nothing seem to be going right,
and you need a friend,
I'll stay.



p/s: in Malay ,we say "kawan",
in English,we say "friend",
in Hindi , we say "dosth",
in German, we say "freund",
in French is " ami",
in Dutch is "vrend",
in Mexican is" amigo",
and in Tamil is "thozi".

No comments:

Post a Comment